Share This

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Business of Centers and Circle Time


When I'm not loving on my students in the classroom, I'm entertaining at playgroups, birthday parties, grand openings, and bookstores. My little business "Centers and Circle Time" allows me to take my favorite parts of the preschool day and share them with clients in an hour or so. I recently had the priveledge of working a birthday party for a set of twins, Noah and Leah at a playplace in Casselberry called AmayaPapaya. Since the party was a jungle theme, I wore a safari scrub top (by Baby Phat), earth toned jewlery by "Little Miss Market", downloaded safari related music, and brought my puppet monkey Moe. It was so incredibly cute and we had a blast!

2 comments:

  1. What a FUN job you have there!! Any tips for me on how I could start my own?:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Laura:)
    I'm still in the early learning stages but I can share with you what I've done so far and what I'm planning on doing...I'd love for you to journey with me...whatdya say?

    ReplyDelete