Share This

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Celebrating Memorial Day in the Block Center


There's always this great teacher who covers her blocks, or add numbers and shapes on them. Not me, I'm always "thinking", that's a great idea; I'll have to do that sometime. I rarely have time cover our blocks for the Block Center. But, this year I decided I wouldn't plan on covering blocks, I'll reuse boxes instead. I collected a few random food boxes. I taped them shut and covered them with patriotic colors.

These are smaller boxes that can be covered with construction paper.
These are smaller boxes that can be covered with construction paper.  
The final result was really cute boxes that will be a great addition to my Block Center. 


Find this activity and more from my friends on
 Follow Me on Pinterest




No comments:

Post a Comment